Effective March 18, 2022
- "Personal information" is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that True Classic Tees has or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous, pseudonymous, or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- "Services" means the goods and services that True Classic Tees sells to the general public, including its websites (e.g. trueclassictees.com) and the goods and services sold on its websites.
- How We Collect. We may collect personal information from you when you use or access our Services, including but not limited to, when you sign up for the Services or when you otherwise correspond with us in connection with your use of the Services.
What We Collect. The personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Identifying Information such as your name, shipping address, phone numbers, e-mail address, device IDs, third party user IDs, and other unique identifiers;
- Financial Information such as your bank account and payment card information;
- Order Information such as your order billing and shipment address and payment information;
- Commercial Information, such as your service subscription history;
- Geolocation Data such as postal address zip code; and
- Inferences such as information based on how you use and interact with the services.
USE, RETENTION, AND CORRECTIONS.
- How We Use Personal Information. Personal information you provide will be used to provide and improve the Services and to personalize the Services for you. This includes, but is not limited to: (1) displaying our website(s) or app(s) to you, (2) recommending products or services, product search, and other shopping or ecommerce services, (3) order processing, shipping, and fulfillment, (4) payment for Services, (5) customer service (including refunds and returns), (6) corresponding with you, (7) protecting the integrity and operation of our computers, our network, our payment systems, or the Services (such as when screening orders for fraud), (8) or to provide you with information (such about our products), marketing, or advertising relating to our products and Services.
- Third Party Usage. The personal information that we collect and information about your order may be combined with other personal information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. This information may be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient. This information may also be shared with our third party service providers that assist us with our marketing efforts and with other marketers whose products or services we think may be of interest to you. If you prefer that we do not share your name and address with other marketers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “Do Not Sell or Share My Information” form on our website.
- Duration of Retention. We will keep personal information you provide as long as there is a reasonable basis to do so, whether to enforce any relevant law, the provisions of any agreement, to resolve any past, current, or future dispute, or any other business, tax, or legal purpose. When we dispose of personal information, we will do so in a secure manner.
- Corrections. You may request correction of any personal information that is incorrect by contacting us at email@example.com
- You May Decline to Provide Information. You may decline to submit personal information and/or disable webpage cookies.
- Effect of Declining to Provide Information. If you decline to submit personal information or any portion thereof, you may experience materially reduced Services quality. However, you acknowledge and agree that any resulting inability to provide the Services, or any resulting degradation thereof, shall not be grounds for any claim of breach, damages, or other liability; nor shall it in any way relieve you of your obligations to True Classic Tees.
- You May Request Your Personal Information. You may request that True Classic Tees provide you with a copy of your personal information it has stored about you. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. True Classic Tees may take up to 30 days to provide the personal information to you.
- You May Request Deletion of Personal Information. You may request that True Classic Tees modify or delete personal information it has stored about you. However, you acknowledge and agree that doing so shall relieve and release True Classic Tees from any liability, obligation, claim, or other damages related to or arising from said personal information.
LEVEL OF SECURITY.
- How Secure It Is. True Classic Tees shall use commercially reasonable measures in line with industry standards to protect your information, including but not limited to electronic and administrative safeguards designed to help make personal information secure. We will make reasonable attempts to provide you with notice in the event of a security breach.
When Will We Disclose Personal Information. We may share personal information with third-parties when necessary to provide the Services (such as to our vendors or to our advertising partners).
We may share personal information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary by law or to respond to legal process, to protect the safety and lives of people, to protect the rights or property of True Classic Tees, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, and with your consent. “The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.”
Disclosure to Vendors. True Classic Tees may use the services of other companies in order to provide the Services. Such companies shall be given only the personal information needed to perform those services, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes. We have contracts in place holding such companies to the same standards of confidentiality by which True Classic Tees is governed. True Classic Tees shall make commercially reasonable efforts to enforce such terms on such companies. However, True Classic Tees shall not be liable to you for such companies failure to adhere to such confidentiality terms.
For example, we use Shopify to power our online store -- you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Behavioral Advertising. As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. Such targeted advertisements or marketing communications may include advertisements for True Classic Tees based on your product search or viewing history, products placed in your online cart, or your Services purchase history. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
- When Will We Disclose Personal Information. We may share personal information with third-parties when necessary to provide the Services (such as to our vendors or to our advertising partners).
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES: CALIFORNIA
California Residents. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act), or CCPA, California residents have certain rights regarding their data, including:
- To know the categories of personal information collected and disclosed and the sources from which such information was collected (see Section 2.2);
- The business purpose for using or sharing personal information (see Section 3.1);
- The categories of third parties with whom personal information has been and will be disclosed (see Section 6.2); and
- The ability to know and delete certain pieces of personal information (see below and Section 4).
- Right to Know and Right to Delete. If you are a California resident, you shall also have the right to know the specific pieces of personal information that True Classic Tees has about you; and to have True Classic Tees delete said pieces of personal information at your request.
- Do Not Sell. If you are a California resident, you may prevent the transfer of personal information to any third-party for consideration at the following “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” page:https://trueclassictees.com/pages/ccpa-compliance
- Requests. Requests to know, requests to delete, and follow-up correspondence to requests to opt out may be sent to email@example.com]; or via the webform at the following link:https://trueclassictees.com/pages/ccpa-compliance
- California Residents. Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act), or CCPA, California residents have certain rights regarding their data, including:
ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES: EU RESIDENTS
- Right to Know, Correct, Update, and Delete. If you are a resident of the EU, you shall have the right to know the specific pieces of personal information that True Classic Tees has about you; and to have True Classic Tees correct, update, and/or delete said pieces of personal information at your request.
- Requests. Requests to know, correct, update, and/or delete, may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; or via the webform at the following link: https://trueclassictees.com/pages/ccpa-compliance
- Correcting Personal Information. You agree to notify True Classic Tees of personal information that you are aware has errors.
- Do Not Track. Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Contact Us. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints related to or regarding the above please contact us at email@example.com or at:
True Classic Tees
1513 S Victoria Ave
Los Angeles, CA, 90019-4245.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: April 11, 2022
The True Classic mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by True Classic (“True Classic”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to True Classic’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of True Classic through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with True Classic. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to 69146 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other True Classic mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to 69146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.